|Bugs Bunny & Taz: Time Busters|
|Developer(s)||Artificial Mind and Movement|
|Release date(s)||NA, EU November 24, 2000|
|Mode(s)||Single Player, Co-op|
| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details.
At the start of the story, Granny hires Daffy Duck as a pest exterminator. However, Daffy ends up breaking Granny's Time Regulator and is thrown back in time. The machine's core, a Time Gem, is thrown back with him and the Time Regulator begins to go haywire. Residents are thrown to different eras and. In addition, the gears in the machine are scattered. Upon arriving at Granny's house, Bugs is tasked with finding everyone and everything. Taz, Granny's pet, is ordered to help Bugs.
- Bugs Bunny is tasked by Granny to fix everything that went wrong. He has a wide array of moves but lacks Taz's strength.
- Taz is Granny's pet who can move and break objects that Bugs can't.
- Granny acts as the guide to Bugs and Taz. She teaches special moves and her title in the game is "Granny Time".
- Tweety is another pet of Granny's who acts as a messenger.
- Daffy Duck is an enemy in the game. Upon realizing that he can time travel, he goes from era to era in order to acquire as much treasure as he can.
- Gruesome Gorilla is the ruler of the Aztec era's Baboon Realm.
- Yosemite Sam is an Aztec king whom Daffy tricks.
- Gas-House battles Bugs and Taz on a Viking ship at Moon Valley.
- Elmer Fudd is a Viking with a high political stance.
- Babba Chop acts as a guardian of treasure belonging to thieves.
- Count Bloodcount is a supposedly friendly vampire. The Time Gem will be retrieved upon his defeat.
Including the present time hub world of Granwich, there are five eras in the game.
- Aztec Era
- Viking Era
- Arabian Era
- Transylvanian Era